A simple way to make chewy and delicious mini rice doughnuts! Both dough mix and topping mix are included for your convenience.
1. Put an egg (60g), water 75mL (1/2 Cup), Ottogi Soybean Oil 24mL (4tsp) in a mixing bowl. Stir it using a whisk until well mixed.
2. Add Mini Doughnut Mix Powder 240g into the bowl and stir it with the rice scoop. Knead it using your hand for approx. 2-3min or until the dough becomes soft.
3. Cut the dough (10g) and make it into a ball.
4. Pour the oil up to 2cm height into a frying pan. Preheat it over high heat about 6min until it reaches 338F, then reduce heat to low.
5. Fry the mini doughnuts until they become golden (approx. 4-5min) over mid-low heat.
6. Plain doughnuts can be rolled in granulated sugar or cinnamon sugar frosted if desired.
1. DOUGHNUT MIX: MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH
(HYDROXYPROPYL TAPIOCA STARCH, SUGAR, SKIM MILK POWDER), MODIFIED WAXYCORN STARCH,WHEAT FLOUR,SUGAR,GLUTINOUS RICE FLOUR,OLIGOSACCHARIDE,SALT,BAKING POWDER,CINNAMON
2. TOPPING MIX :SUGAR,GLUCOSE,MAPLE,MALTODEXTRIN,
***CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK