Korean Pancake Buchimke Mix 500g
W01804001-1Regular price $3.49 Save $-3.49
"OTTOGI KOREAN PANCAKE MIX is a mixture of flour seasoned with a variety of spices such as onion, garlic, black pepper, etc. By adding vegetables, seafood, and meat, it will bring out more flavors."
Ottogi's Korean Pancake Mix is used to make Buchimgae. It is pan-fried with pancake mix, eggs, vegetables, and sometimes kimchi. Korean Pancake is popular for its savory flavor and extra crispy crust.
For 1 Serving: about two sheets
- Ottogi Korean Pancake Mix: 100g
- Cold Water: 150mL (3/4 Cups)
- Ottogi Korean Pancake Mix: 200g
- Cold Water: 300mL (1 and 1/2 Cups)
- Ottogi Korean Pancake Mix: 500g
- Cold Water: 800mL (4 Cups)
- Prepare a large bowl and add 500g(1 pouch: 5-6 servings) of pancake mix.
- Add 800mL(4 Cups) of cold water. FYI, cold water makes the pancakes crispier.
- Mix them well until you don't see any chunks.
- Prepare some vegetables you want to add. Choose the ingredients that suit your taste such as leek, leek, kimchi, squash, pepper, shrimp, squid, etc., and mix them properly.
- Put the Ottogi cooking oil in a heated pan and pour dough into a scoop. Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes.
- Depending on your preference, it is even more delicious if you add it to the red pepper paste.
WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, GLUTINOUS RICE FLOUR, POTATO STARCH , GUARGUM, ONION POWDER, BAKING POWDER, DEXTRIN, GARLIC POWDER, GLUTEN, BLACK PEPPER, RIBOFLAVIN