Fully cooked delicious shrimp fried rice with whole shrimps!
Individually packed. Two packs are included.
1. Seaweed Rice Ball: Mix heated 'Shrimp Fried Rice' with seaweed flake, roasted sesame and sesame oil. Mold the mixed rice with hands to bite size.
2. Burrito: Heat the tortillas as the label directs. Arrange 'Shrimp Fried Rice' and half sliced cheeses. Garnish with ketchup, lettuce or tomato.
3. Gratan: Fry 'Shrimp Fried Rice' for a minute. Add a half cup of water or milk and mix 2 more minutes. Place to a microwavable dish. Spread mozzarella cheese and microwave for 30 seconds.
Heating Instructions - Pan Frying
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil per pack in a wok or nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add frozen 'Shrimp Fried Rice' and fry for 3 minutes for 1 pack or 4 minutes for 2 packs.
Heating Instructions - Microwave
1. Place frozen 'Shrimp Fried Rice' to microwavable bowl.
2. Wrap and microwave it for 4 minutes per pack. *Cooking time may vary by cookware.