Ottogi's 'Fried Seaweed Roll [Gim-Mari]' is delicious with chewy vermicelli and carefully selected Korean seaweed. 100% Korean Seaweed and Korea's #1 Ottogi vermicelli is used.
Easily prepared with an air fryer in 10-11 minutes.
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the leftovers in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damage or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Pan Frying: Drizzle cooking oil on a non-stick pan and heat to 340-360°F(170-180°C). Roast frozen 'Fried Seaweed Roll [Gim-Mari]' for 3-4 minutes until all sides become golden brown.
2. Deep Frying: Heat the oil in the fryer to 340-360°F(170-180°C). Then fry frozen 'Fried Seaweed Roll [Gim-Mari]' for 3 minutes and 30 seconds to 4 minutes. Be careful while cooking as oil may splash and time may vary depending on the amount of rolls.
3. Air Fryer (RECOMMENDED): Place frozen 'Fried Seaweed Roll [Gim-Mari]' in an air fryer and cook for 10-11 minutes at 356°F(180°C). Time may vary depending on the amount of rolls.