'Fish and Chips' is a typical British food served with fried fish(Cod) sticks and crispy French fries. Fish and Chips is the perfect as a side dish with beer because it is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Convenient Ziplock packaging
Easily prepared with an air fryer
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the last fish and chips in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damages or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Air Fryer: Preheat the air fryer at 356°F(180°C). Cook frozen products about 18 minutes. When about 5 minutes remain, turn over and cook.
2. Deep Frying: Heat the oil in the fryer to 347°F(175°C). Add frozen products and cook about 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Be careful while cooking as oil may splash.