Ottogi's 'Chilli Shrimp' is delicious with special chili sauce with crispy and soft fried shrimp.
Easily prepared with an air fryer in 7-9 minutes.
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the leftovers in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damage or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Pan Frying: Drizzle cooking oil on a non-stick pan and cook at medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
2. Air Fryer: Place frozen 'Chilli Shrimp' in an air fryer and cook for 7-9 minutes at 365°F(185°C). Time may vary depending on the number of shrimps.
3. Sweet and Spicy Sauce: Defrost the chili sauce for 3 minutes in water. And then stir with cooked shrimp for 1 minute at medium heat.