The cold chewy noodle with savory cold soybean soup is the best dish in summer. Soybean powder and various grain powder bring out a rich and savory flavors to the soup. Enjoy our cold soybean noodle as you eat at the restaurant.
How to Enjoy
1. Boil 500mL of water.
2. Add noodle into the boiling water and let it cook for 4 minutes.
3. Drain boiled water and rinse the cooked noodle with cold water 3-4 times.
4. Prepare the soup by mixing powder soup with 200mL of cold water.
5. Add the cooked noodle into the cold soup and enjoy.
6. For your preference, you can add sliced cucumber and tomato, or/and boiled egg as toppings.
We only ship to the US territories that exclude Alaska, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
Due to safety issues, all of our products are final sale (non-returnable, non-exchangeable). Once the package leaves our facility, items can not be exchanged or returned due to safety issues.
If the order is canceled due to the customer's change of mind, 15% of a restocking fee is deducted when refunded.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded in some case.