오뚜기 옛날 당면 35.27oz (1Kg)
OTTOGI Korean Vermicelli (so-called Glass Noodle) is made from 100% sweet potato starch. It provides the chewy and soft texture of noodles. OTTOGI vermicelli very chewy and does not get soggy easily. No alum!
Recipe for Korean Style Vermicelli (Japchae)
Ingredients (40 Servings)
OTTOGI Vermicelli 1Kg (35.27oz)
4 Medium sized Carrots
4 Medium sized Onions
600g (21.16oz) of Beef or Pork
20 pieces of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
2 bunches of Spinach
4 tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 tbsp of Sugar
1 tbsp of Crushed Garlic
1 tbsp of OTTOGI Sesame Oil
OTTOGI Black Pepper
Roasted Sesame Salt
1. Slice meat in strips and mix well with the meat seasoning. Slice the re-hydrated mushroom and season with soy sauce and sugar.
2. Wash and blanch spinach in boiling water, drain and squeeze the excess water. Season with sesame oil and salt.
3. Slice the onion and the carrot in strips, stir fry with a pinch of salt and oil. Separate egg yolk and egg white in separate bowls, blend well and spread on the frying pan with oil on medium heat to make thin and flat yellow and white egg crepe. Fold and slice into long strips.
4. Stir fry seasoned meat and mushroom separately on a frying pan.
5. Cook the dry vermicelli in boiling water for 6 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain. Boil 12 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 cup of water, 8 tbsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of sesame oil, 1 tsp of black pepper, 2 tsp of roasted sesame seed on the deep frying pan and add the cooked vermicelli and stir well under the low heat.
6. Mix all ingredients previously prepared. Garnish with the long strips of yellow and white egg crepe and serve.
SWEET POTATO STARCH, MALIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ALGINATE