Pancake Blog Posting
Egg Bread Blog Posting
Pizza Bread Blog Posting
Ottogi's Pancake Mix is a batter to make a fluffy and soft textured delicious pancakes for your friends and family. You can get creative with your cooking with this mix by baking pastries such as muffins, crepes, and etc. Our special hotcake rice powder recipe makes your pancake more dense and soft.
FOR 1 SERVING; ABOUT 2 SHEETS
- Ottogi Hot Cake Mix: 100g
- Egg: 1/2 egg (25g)
- Milk or Water: 50mL (1/4 Cup)
FOR 2 SERVINGS; ABOUT 4 SHEETS
- Ottogi Hot Cake Mix: 200g
- Egg: 1 egg (50g)
- Milk or Water: 100mL (1/2 Cup)
FOR 5 SERVINGS; ABOUT 10 SHEETS
- Ottogi Hot Cake Mix: 500g
- Egg: 2 eggs (100g)
- Milk or Water: 270mL (1 and 1/3 Cups)
- Mix milk or water with egg.
- Add the proper amount of Ottogi hot cake mix to egg mix from #1.
- Preheat your pan on very low heat.
- Apply a small amount of oil to a pan and wipe off with a paper towel.
- Pour out the batter into a pan and cook it for 3-4 minutes. You will see the surface of hot cake forms bubbles. Do not flip yet! When the bubbles are not forming rapidly (about 3-4 minutes of cooking), it is time to flip.
- Flip carefully and then cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Finishing up your hot cake with a little bit of butter, maple syrup, or/and delicious fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and banana.