Real Crispy Mozzarella & Fish Sausage Corn Dog
The crispy texture is preserved with bread crumbs. Enjoy the harmony of mozzarella cheese, sausage and chewy rice cake!
5 of individually packed corn dogs
Easily prepared with a microwave in just 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Easily prepared with an air fryer in 13 minutes at 356°F(180°C)
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the leftovers in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damage or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Air Fryer: Remove the wrapper. Cook frozen corn dogs at 356°F(180°C) for about 13 minutes.
2. Microwave: Remove the wrapper. Cook frozen corn dog for about 1 minute and 20 seconds (1 corn dog) or 2 minutes and 20 seconds (2 corn dogs) when you use 700W. Cook frozen corn dogs for about 1 minute and 10 seconds (1 corn dog) or 2 minutes (2 corn dogs) when you use 1,000W.
3. Microwave + Air Fryer (RECOMMENDED): Cook frozen corn dog using the microwave and then cook using an air fryer for 3 extra minutes at 356°F(180°C).