Real Crispy Mozzarella & Fish Sausage Corn Dog
The crispy texture is preserved with bread crumbs.
5 of individually packed corn dogs
Easily prepared with a microwave in just 1 minute.
Easily prepared with an air fryer in 12-13 minutes at 356°F(180°C)
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the leftovers in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damage or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Air Fryer: Remove the wrapper. Cook frozen corn dogs at 356°F(180°C) for about 12 minutes and 30 seconds.
2. Microwave: Remove the wrapper. Cook frozen corn dog for about 1 minute (1 corn dog) or 1 minute and 40 seconds (2 corn dogs) when you use 700W. Cook frozen corn dogs for about 50 seconds (1 corn dog) or 1 minute and 20 seconds (2 corn dogs) when you use 1,000W.
3. Microwave + Air Fryer (RECOMMENDED): Cook frozen corn dog using the microwave and then cook using an air fryer for 3 extra minutes at 356°F(180°C).