OTTOGI has been the most reputable food company in Korea for the last half of a century, and we have served thousands of different food products to the world. With our principle of 'Better Quality', 'Better Nutrition' and 'Advanced Food', we proudly introduce our Ottogi Frozen Dumplings made in the USA.
Cautions during cooking
1. Please handle with care all equipment. They may be overheated while cooking.
2. Take out the portions you only need and store the last dumplings in the freezer immediately.
3. Please check if the product is stored correctly to prevent any damages or deterioration.
4. Quality may change if the product is thawed and then frozen.
1. Boiled Dumpling: Put frozen mini wontons into boiling water and keep boiling for 3 more minutes. Drain and rise with ice water for 1-2 seconds and serve.
2. Pan Fried Dumpling: Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into a preheated frying pan and fry the dumpling at high temperature until the bottom of the dumplings turns golden brown. Serve with soy sauce if preferred.
3. Dumpling Soup: Put the frozen dumplings into a boiling beef broth with preferred vegetables such as cabbage, onions, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and let dumplings cook for approximately 4 minutes until they become soft.
4. Air Fryer: Put frozen dumplings in the air fryer and spray oil evenly. Fry at 370°F for 10 minutes. Flip dumplings and fry for 5 more minutes. Heating time may vary depending on the air fryer.
5. Microwave: Place frozen dumplings on a plate. Cover lightly with a wet towel or plastic wrap. Microwave on high power for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.